History and development

Georg Hartmann Schollmayer founded the company Gg. H. Schollmayer K.-G. in 1853.

In 1904 the company relocated to the Kostheim port site (see image above), in order to expand the joinery and cabinet-making business, and to erect a sawmill.

The company is now managed by the fifth generation and utilises leading-edge manufacturing facilities for the production of its bonded for the scaffolding and construction sectors.

 
icon drucker Print Version